Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 197: Cranium Amigos!

You know those days when you really don't do much of anything... that was today! I worked at 9ners and it was actually pretty busy- then I went to a lunch/dinner with Mom, Dad and Shan at Lupe Tortilla! Tonight Taylor came over and we had a heart to heart about basically everything! I am so glad that we are becoming best friends! Then Britt and DJ came over to hang out as well. We played Cranium and I was on the winning team a.k.a Taylor's team! Anthony is one of the worst Cranium players that I've ever met. He couldn't guess 'Unibrow' when Brittany drew an awesome drawing with her eyes closed and he couldn't guess the song 'Don't Stop Believing' when Brittany hummed it perfectly! I still love him even though Cranium isn’t his best game! On the other hand, Taylor rocked it out! He knew all kinds of random facts and could guess practically everything! Afterwards, we had a 'photo shoot' and Anthony hurt himself really bad- good thing I had the magic rock to cure him! Tonight was really fun with the three Cranium amigos!