Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 195: The Territory

Today I worked at 9ners and then made the Singleton parents a little birthday surprise. Their birthdays are only one day apart and so I gave them a gift card to Japaneiros (Maggie's favorite), a coupon for a free babysitter, sweets from Ooh La La and a super giant birthday card! Ooh La La is a cute little dessert boutique out in Katy! I also got my best friend Katy a cupcake while I was there, because she really needed something to brighten her day!! I went to Cribz at the Lowery household- which is a weekly event held by the River Pointes high school group. We grilled some burgers, swam in the pool and just hung out. Afterwards, I went over to the Muller household with a big group of people! We talked in the hot tub, took underwater pictures and I found out that some of them know my blog/life better than I do! Haha- Overall it was a pretty chill day of just hanging out in "The Territory". That is Mark's idea for the New Territory version of "The Hills"! Haha :)