Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 183: Girl's Night!

Today it rained all day long, again! Except today there were flash flood warnings and everything. In the morning I worked at 9ners and then brought Melinda a milkshake- since she got her wisdom teeth removed! Shannon, Mom and I attempted to watch Avatar. We had no idea what was going on. We only watched a quarter of the movie and we were constantly asking questions such as... "Why are they fighting? Who are these other Avatars? Wait, are there are fake Avatars? If their Avatar dies, do they die? Are they going to fall in love?" Needless to say we had no clue what was going on, so we turned it off. Tonight I spent the night at Brittany Muller's house with Amber and Anam! We all went to Swirl, played Taboo (Me & Britt killed them!!), and went swimming at 2 in the morning. Brittany has a water proof camera, so we took a lot of underwater pictures and jumping pictures! It was very spontaneous and very cold from the rain!!! Amber & I stayed up having pillow talk until 4 in the morning! Haha nice. I love these girls and I had so much fun with them tonight!!!