Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 185: Happy 4th!

Happy Birthday America! This was one very laid back Fourth of July at the Engle Casa! Jason came home today- which was very exciting! We went to lunch at T.G.I Fridays after church and then watched the movie She's Out Of Your League. My Dad was trimming the trees all day long, using this heavy 20 ft climber thing! Later on we had to return the machine to his office. While we were there Jason & I played hide and seek in the warehouse- it was awesome! My Mom and I made a Fourth of July dinner for the family! At dinner we discussed a bunch of the 9/11 conspiracy theories... so patriotic of us! Later on Shannon, Jason and I watched fireworks while swimming in our pool! It sounds like we have a war going on over here, since there are so many fireworks going off! All in all, today was a great day to bond with the family and reflect on how blessed we truly are! God Bless America! :)