Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 211: iPhone

For the past few weeks my Blackberry has been acting nuts and giving me way too many issues. I have had it for over two years and it nearly reached its death. It was about time I joined the rest of the world and got an iPhone anyways! So this is my new baby- the case is by Kate Spade and I am obsessed with it! It suits me and my personality perfectly! :) I didn't plan on purchasing an iPhone, it was more spontaneous than anything else! This is the first phone that I’ve ever had that has internet access. It’s amazing. I have been glued to the phone all night... downloading apps, playing games, and texting A LOT! Besides all of my iPhone excitement, Shannon's close friend Megan came over! She used to be our neighbor, but recently her family moved away! I went with them and my mom to Nestle Toll House for a little treat, before heading over to Melinda's house. That girl is super sweet and funny! To this day she still calls Shannon her sister- it’s adorable! Here is the first picture that I ever took with the hipstamatic app on my phone and one of the only pictures I snapped of them... it's way too dark though. Oh well… it was a great day! Thank you Dad for being spontaneous and thank you Mom for getting excited about pretty much everything! :)