Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 198: Lauren's Home!!!

This morning Dad & I went to Sams on the search for new office chairs. Surprisingly, we ended up having a deep conversation about high school drinking! Out of all places... Sams Club! This summer Lauren is a counselor at Pine Cove Christian Camps- that's why she has been missing out on all of our family's fun excursions! :( Today she got to visit us for the night- it was so great to see her and hear all of her camp stories! We went to BJ's for dinner and they had a huge 'BJ's Blackout'! There was a sudden rain storm and it knocked out all of the electricity! Jason was cracking us up with all of his interpretations of Mom's 'crazy eating' at CiCi's and the Blue Bell Factory! Everyone was dying laughing... Jason is a hilarious storyteller! I am so blessed to be a part of such an awesome and tight family! And on the way home, Jason jumped out the car and mooned me (since I was driving separately)! I was in total shock! Haha... Afterwards, I went to the PALs Cookout at KK's house! It is always fun having hang outs, because we get the opportunity to learn more about the new PALs!! I left a little early to spend more time with my sister and then I played the card game 31 with the family! I wasn't the best at it, but we still had great family bonding! Later in the night I headed over to Brittany's house to hang out with her, Taylor, Jamie, Erin and Adam. Erin attempted to bake cookies for us... but they tasted like pancakes. We still appreciate her trying; I'll just stick to cooking from now on! Haha ;) These crazy kids were juggling apples and oranges- and that's in the picture below! I love days when I feel like I laugh more than I talk... maybe that's because my Dove Chocolate fortune was "Laugh everyday- It's like inner jogging"! It's dumb and cheesy, but it was my fortune TWICE today!!