Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 199: My First Kiss

This afternoon the family and I went to see the movie Inception. It was mind blowing, but very confusing and long! My Mom and I kept asking each other questions the whole time, but both of us were clueless! Tonight I gathered a group together to go to Buffalo Wild Wings; little did I know it was an event night with a major fight showing! The place was packed and every single person was required to pay $10, whether they ate or not! So we changed our plans and headed over to Hibachi Express in Town Center! It is a Mongolian grill and everyone seemed to like it! I texted my Mom asking her if people could come over to chill and she responded 'In the fridge!' Mom actually cracked a pretty funny joke! So we ended up at the Engle Casa to chill! We started out playing Taboo and then played Apples to Apples! This past week the song 'My First Kiss' has been stuck in my head like crazy! I have joked, texted or sang about it with Brittany, Taylor and my brother! I was the person that was supposed to choose a card in Apples to Apples and Taylor put in the card that said 'My First Kiss'! I read it, dropped the other cards and decided that it automatically won- it even beat out Helen Keller! It was hilarious! Then we had Disney Karaoke Night on the Wii! Everyone was jamming- and I mean everyone! Taylor and DJ even performed 'Getcha Head in the Game' with backup dancers! Haha :) It was fantastic to see everyone let loose and be themselves!
I said no more teachers
And no more books
I got a kiss under the bleachers
Hoping that nobody looks


My first kiss went a little like this
-- And twist