Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 202: Catch Up

I babysat the Singleton Girls twice today! Maggie was taking pictures for 2 different clients, so we hung out in the morning and the evening! Ellie's personality is really starting to show- she is a little firecracker! She laughs hysterically at everything and is the most accident prone child ever! After the morning babysitting session, I had lunch with Shannon Colborne. We have been best friends since we were practically born! She is one of those occasional people in life that you can go months without talking to them, but when you see them... everything is exactly the same!! We ate at Potbelly and talked for 2 1/2 hours. It was great catching up and sharing countless stories! I love that girl to pieces! After the evening babysitting session, I went to Melinda's 'Dive in Movie' event and Haley's 17th Birthday Party. I got the chance to have a heart to heart with one of my best guy friends- Mark and many other people tonight. It really helped me open my eyes to different situations! When there is unnecessary high school drama… there's nothing that I'd rather do than vent to my best friend for an hour! I love my daily phone catch up calls with Katy Lowery! :)