Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 206: Papa Bear


This morning we woke up in Lauren's new apartment and headed to Target to get some necessities. She needed cooking materials, a fan, a microwave and a lot of other things you never think about buying! After our huge shopping run, we drove awhile and Dad pulled over to a place called "Texas Grill Restaurant". It was smelly, old and something only Papa Bear would pick! We decided to ditch that place and eat lunch at Carl's Jr. (since it was one of Mom & Dad's favorites in California)! It was very unhealthy, but great none the less! We continued our drive to Columbus to drop Lauren back off at Pine Cove! While Mom and Shannon helped Lauren set up her new cabin, Dad and I played HORSE on the basketball courts. I beat him- and that's all that needs to be said! :) On the way out of Pine Cove, we noticed that it is located on Papa Bear Ln. Everyone in the Engle Clan calls my Dad "Papa Bear"- it was too perfect! Spending this weekend with Lauren has been amazing- I’ve missed her so much! I hope she knows that she is impacting countless lives this summer and all of her energy and hard work is very much appreciated! I LOVE YOU LAUREN and I hope you have 3 more amazing weeks at camp!