Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 190: Recovery Buddies!

Today was Day 2 of recovery and my cheeks resembled chipmunks the entire day! I woke up at set intervals throughout the night to take more pain medication- it was the best decision that I've made so far! Melinda came to visit this morning and she brought me a vanilla milkshake from Chic-Fil-A! It was super sweet of her to think of me during my recovery process! Jason is my recovery buddy- he has done everything with me so far! He kept me company on the couch all day long and constantly made me laugh- which actually hurt more than anything else! We may be recovering from different things, but we will always be recovery/cuddle buddies! Today we went to the mall to buy new glasses and even stopped by Dairy Queen for a sweet ice cream treat! After my nap, Brittany came to visit me and she brought a sweet card that said "Get Well Kaitlyn"! It definitely made my day! Tonight the family and I went to Lupe Tortilla! I can't eat chips, salsa or fajitas... it was a great choice for dinner! I ate Soft Chicken Tacos and even though it wasn't my first choice-- the food that I got to eat today beat the heck out of my food selection from yesterday!!! A little later, I headed over to Brittany's house to hang out with a bunch of people! Oh yeah, partying it up on Day 2 of Recovery! Haha :)