Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 220: Sleepy Sunday


Today I finally caught up on some sleep! We slept in, skipped breakfast and headed straight to lunch! After eating at the grill, Melinda and I grabbed our floats and headed out into the ocean! The waves were crazy big today! We went out super far, floated the waves and talked for almost 2 hours! When we got back to shore, we felt a tad sea sick! In the meantime, Jason and Mom built a giant sand castle and wrote Texas A&M in the sand!  We relaxed on the beach, listening to some Taylor Swift and Colbie Caillat! It didn’t take long for me to fall right asleep for a long afternoon nap! I slept by the ocean for almost 3 hours and was awakened by the rain! Once the quick shower ended, I migrated to a hammock to continue napping. I may have slept a lot today, while the other participated in various activities… but it was by far the most relaxing day yet! For dinner we ate at the Italian restaurant, with Jay and his family! It was VERY good- just like every other dinner this week! I feel like I’ve eaten enough food to hold me over for the rest of the year… it’s going to be time to lose some Cancun weight when I get home! It was a fantastic last night in Cancun- I’ve packed up my bag and discovered I have many unworn outfits and swimsuits… I guess that means I need to stay a little bit longer… :)