Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 222: Recovery Day!

Today was filled with pictures, blogging, laundry and RECOVERY! I hand wrote all of my blogs while I was in Cancun- these are the papers that I carried with me all week! This morning I got caught up on the past 9 days of the blog- pictures, typing and editing! Then I burned all 670 pictures from the trip on CDs for Melinda! I uploaded and tagged 3 albums worth of pictures on Facebook and I am officially pictured out. This morning my Mom's car didn't work, so she had to make a few calls. Our fridge and pantry was completely empty when we got home- but there is just something about sleeping in your own bed that makes home the best place in the world! Taylor and Collin came over in the afternoon! It was really good to see some familiar faces- that weren't apart of the Cancun Crew! I gave Collin a maraca with his name engraved in it and a little blue bracelet from Mexico- I hope he liked it! We ran around for awhile and played Mario Party... Taylor beat all of us really badly. At dinner my family devoured the fresh fruits and vegetables...  since it was a change from our typical Cancun eating habits! It's back to reality, but I am so thankful I had a day of recovery!