Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 235: Last First Day!

Today was my last first day of high school and Shannon's last first day of elementary school... but more importantly- it was our last first day of school together! My schedule was messed up, but I have friends in all of my classes and in my lunch! Our advisory classes were divided alphabetically from freshmen to seniors- that was VERY interesting! I saw a ton of familiar faces, quite a few lost freshmen and a handful of papers that needed to be signed! Overall, it was a great day at school! After school, I visited my Mom at SMS and I picked up Shannon from her school. At 4 pm I worked at 9ners with Taylor. There was a gigantic rain storm that knocked out all of the power around the neighborhood- except for 9ners. This was not a blessing. Everyone and their brother came to eat there tonight. It was the most overwhelming and tiring experience ever. The customers were SO rude and the line was out the door. We didn't leave 9ners until after 10:30 pm. Taylor & I were exhausted. We had an incredibly rough night, but we got through it together! The ultimate working duo! I'll never forget my last first day of high school. An exciting and scattered day at school combined with a hectic and insane day at work. I already miss summer.