Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 233: Ellie!

Since Katy, Brittany and I stayed up so late last night, I was exhausted today! Shannon and I went to babysit the Watts family all day. I met them through church and their kids, Cassidy and Blake, are precious. I am SO glad Shannon was there to help me out, because she had 100% more energy than I did. Afterwards, we went to Ellie's 2nd birthday party! I can't believe she is already two years old... it blows my mind! I have been the Singleton's babysitter since before my freshman year and way before Ellie was born! They are growing up so fast! I loved catching up with Kaitlyn Brooks, the entire Woods family and of course the Singletons! This is Ellie's birthday cake, which Maggie made. That lady is too talented! After the party, Shannon and I went to Fish City Grill with Katy! There was no wait time, we got to visit Brittany at work, and our food was excellent- three positives! Taylor came over to hang out after dinner, even though it was 8:30pm and I was already in my pajamas. We watched Click and I fell asleep... that is one way to spend your last summer night!