Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 226: Worker Bee

Today is Lauren's 21st Birthday! She is the most amazing sister and I am so thankful that God placed her in my life. I am beyond blessed. She is beautiful, smart, funny, inspiring, loving, hard working, dedicated and the best big sister anyone could ask for. I hope she had an amazing 21st birthday and even though I am sad that I couldn't see her... I know she had a GREAT day! I love her SO much! :) Lately it seems like all I do is spend my days working at 9ners and spend my nights babysitting. Today I trained Erica at 9ners- which was exciting, because it was the first time I ever trained anyone! It was surprisingly busy, which meant I worked hard for a solid 6 hours! Whew! And tonight I babysat for a new family! They had a 4 year old girl named Emma and two boys, who were 8 and 10. We played hide n go seek, UNO, baked brownies, painted nails, and a few other little things. Emma was incredibly sweet and loving. And the boys were exceptionally helpful and a lot of fun! I seriously babysit for the best families around this town- their kids all have terrific manners, love to have fun and try new things and never give me any trouble! Babysitting really is the greatest job ever. You know what they say- If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life! What can I say… I love kids!