Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 236: Rockin' Chicken Roll

Today was a MUCH better day! At school I got my schedule adjusted and now I have 6th and 7th period off, allowing me to student teach in the afternoons! I left school at 12:40 pm and it was the best feeling ever! It was like I had the whole day in front of me! I watched Bachelor Pad with Jason and went to Lifetime to work out! While I was hitting up the exercise machines, a terrible rainstorm blew in (again)! All of the power went out at Lifetime and it was such a weird experience! All of the lights were off and everyone was forced to evacuate the upper floor... so I figured it was a sign that my workout was officially over! Once I was home, Chef Jason was cooking dinner and I was his assistant! He is such a goof ball and this is the Rockin' Chicken Roll that we made together! I love having free time to spend with my family! :)