Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 238: It Just Comes Natural...

Here is the entire PALs class for 2010-2011. We performed the student handbook presentation to the sophomores this morning. Katy & I were acting like complete idiots back stage… singing “my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard…”! Oh those PALs, what are we going to do with them? The sophomores were a tough crowd, unlike the freshmen yesterday! I didn't mind at all, I still loved speaking up on stage to their entire class. Public speaking is one of those things that just comes natural to me and I truly enjoy it. I am beginning to realize that every day during the school year is not going to be spontaneous and exciting like in the summer. I am going to have to think outside the box for my Project 365 and get my creative and inspiring ideas flowing again! Today was one of those long ol' days- filled with school, student teaching, homework and work at 9ners! I am so thankful tomorrow is finally Friday!