Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 224: KK

This morning I worked at 9ners and then went back to school shopping with my Mom! And tonight I got to see my beautiful best friend, Katy Lowery! Katy and I drove together to Buffalo Wild Wings for a PALs dinner. I can't explain how great it was to hang out with KK again- I stinkin’ love that girl! I enjoyed seeing some old and new faces at dinner! There were some unexpected surprise guests and it was great catching up with them as well! After dinner, we took Lolly home- because she has a broken foot and then headed over to Tyler's house. We hung out with a bunch of FBBA people and a few other random people before they head off to college! It was fun chilling at his rockin' house and joking with all of them! Around this time so many people are going their separate ways... I hope they have a great upcoming year and always remember the memories they've made and the lives they've impacted in the Land of Sugar!