Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 232: The Originals

This weekend the entire family is in Las Vegas for Lauren's 21st birthday- except for me and Shannon! We ate lunch at Chic-fil-a, took Mom to the airport and went to Shannon's volleyball game. Afterwards, I had one last hangout at the Engle Casa for the summer! A bunch of my friends came over and we had a blast! I've had people over quite a bit this summer and I have loved every second of it. I am so thankful for all of my friends and all of the bonding that we’ve had this summer! Mark informed me of how our entire senior class is divided and I am apart of 'The Originals'! Haha :) After everyone left my little get together, Katy and Brittany spent the night! Those of two of my very best friends and I love acting crazy with them! We sang karaoke, danced around the house, went for a late swim and had a 4 am Ab workout session. We talked about our upcoming year, the summer we've had together and how far our friendships have come. It doesn't matter what we're doing or talking about... we always find a way to make each other laugh! It's hard to believe that summer is officially coming to an end and my senior year of high school is about to begin!!