Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 230: To-Do List

Today was right back to the good ol' to-do lists! I have so many little things that I need to accomplish before school starts... so today I started checking them off! Originally I was supposed to have a dentist appointment this morning, but the dentist called in sick. I can't say that I was too disappointed. From designing a FLO/SAIL t-shirt to hanging things up in my bedroom- I did it all today! Shannon and I even grabbed lunch at Lupe Tortilla (which is one of my favorites) and stopped by WSE to verify my student teaching position for the upcoming year! This is a picture of one of the newest additions to my bedroom. I hung it up this afternoon and I am planning to write myself little memos or encouraging quotes to lighten my mood and make me smile throughout the week.
Let your light shine.
Be a source of strength and courage.
Share your wisdom.
Radiate love.
That is the current quote and I absolutely love it!!
Later this afternoon I helped my mom with a few things for her class, like creating the syllabus and some signs on the computer. She's not the quickest with the computer, so I know the little things that I do for her would otherwise take her hours! After a long day of running around, I got a chance to hit up the gym! I saw Jiji and Amanda Glassholf- two beautiful girls that I haven't seen ALL summer! I loved catching up with them and coming home to my cheerful big brother, Jason. Speaking of Big Brother, we all gathered around the television to watch it tonight and it certainly didn't disappoint! Overall, it was a productive day!