Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 231: Always Something...

I always find myself thinking... 'I wonder what it's like to have NOTHING to do!' Today I left my house at 7:50 am to go to breakfast with my love Nina! It was my first time to go to La Madeline for breakfast and it was so good! I really enjoyed exchanging summer stories and catching up on each other’s lives! I went straight to work at 9ners from 10-4pm. I trained Taylor today- so at least I had him to keep me company! After work, I went straight to the high school to help Lolly set up her classroom. I found out that I have several errors in my schedule, so next week should be interesting!! At 6 pm I left to go babysit the Hartzog family and I didn't return home until 10:15pm. It was such a long day out and about, with so many things to do. Now you can see why I always wonder what it's like to have NOTHING to do! My life is fast paced, always active, never perfect, sometimes stressful... but I wouldn't have it any other way!