Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 306: Playoffs!


Tonight was the first volleyball playoff game! I went to Chic-fil-a and Best Buy with the Cobb boys and Tyler Hopson before the game. Whether we are climbing in the Chic-fil-a play place or running through the aisles at Best Buy, I always have fun with Collin! We took hilarious pictures on the Mac computer and I thought I emailed them to myself... but I found out that it didn't work- so depressing. :( We headed all the way out to Alvin for the volleyball game and sadly, they lost in three games. They had an incredible season and they had VERY enthusiastic fans. After the game, my carpool decided to stay for the Travis playoff game. So I rode home with Taylor Woods, Logan Furrh and Ryan Green. We met up with Matt Gutierrez and went to Dairy Queen. They are all on the football team and today was their last full practice of the season. I enjoyed talking with these crazy boys and hearing all of their funny stories! I love Austin Volleyball & I know all of the fans will miss supporting this team!