Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 325: Reese & Brooke!


This afternoon I babysat the Billedo girls! I haven't seen them since the summer and when I drove up to their house, they came running into my arms! I dressed them up as princesses and did their hair, make-up and nails. These little girls are always the sweetest!! We ate a princess snack, colored lots of pictures and make a turkey out of construction paper! On the turkey's feathers, I wrote all of the things the girls said they were thankful for! Some of their answers were super sweet and others were quite amusing. I just love babysitting- I could work for hour after hour and never get bored with the kids. There is nothing in the world that beats doing what you love. God gave me a gift with children and I can't wait to use that gift as a teacher and a mom one day! :)