Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 309: Flashback


Today, Lauren came home and we had lunch with my mom at Sartartia and with Shannon at Walker Station. I spent some of my afternoon with her and then had to work at 9ers. There were SO many middle schoolers there. When I was in middle school, we used to walk over to the Randall’s/Toll House area every single Friday. I have so many priceless memories there and seeing all of those kids reminded me of the good ol' days! Above is a pictue of me, Katy, Taylor Chambers, and Anam at Toll House in 8th grade. Oh memories! Below is a picture of a guy's car that came to pick up his son at 9ers tonight- I thought it was so interesting. His car is completely covered with things he has collected over the years. It is sort of weird and I wasn't expecting it to be the blog picture, but it was the only picture I took all day. The precious Singleton family ate at 9ers tonight- seeing their smiling faces made my night! I also worked with Taylor- so at least I was in good company. The time passed by quickly and afterwards I watched Up with Lauren and my Dad. It hasn’t exactly been the most thrilling Friday night, but I did have quite a few middle school flashbacks!