Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 315: Collin's 6!

 Today was Collin's 6th Birthday!! I went with Taylor, Collin and Mama Cobb to Chuck-E-Cheese. I loved watching these crazy boys play ALL of the arcade games and I enjoyed talking with Mrs. Cobb! All I wanted to do was take pictures in the photo sketch booth- that has always been my favorite part about that place! Collin and I only took one picture together. The birthday boy wanted to play some fun games, not sit in a silly photo booth!! However, Taylor and I took a bunch of pictures together. They turned out really cute, but we weren't ready in at least three of them! Needless to say, we have quite a few interesting shots. With all of the tickets we collectively earned, Collin walked out with a fistful of air heads as his prize. Oh, the little things that make kids happy! We headed over to Ruthies for dinner with the rest of the gang! After we ate dinner, the servers sang Collin ‘Happy Birthday’ while wearing a sombrero; we ate cake and opened gifts. I painted him a blue birthday shirt and created a picture jar filled with chocolate for him. His mom will definitely get more use out of the jar then he will! Collin is such a sweet boy and I am so thankful that he is a part of my life. I had so much fun celebrating his 6th birthday and I hope he had an unforgettable day!