Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 332: Extra Credit


Today I made a Renaissance Festival scrapbook for my English group. We were assigned to make a single scrapbook page for extra credit. However, if you know me... I always go above and beyond no matter what the assignment is. Most people wouldn't be able to fill eight pages with pictures from ONE event... but that's exactly what I did. I had so much fun at the Renaissance Festival with my friends and I enjoyed reflecting back on all of our priceless memories. One of the pages was for our people watching endeavors. It has pictures of all kinds of creatures/people that we came across. Great entertainment really is found in people watching. Another page was of our experiences at the Free Fortune Teller. I wrote a part of everyone’s specific fortune and that brought back a ton of emotions. I made a page dedicated to the Clan Tynker Show, the Jousting Show, the Drench-a-Wench and many more adventures. However, my favorite page is the friendship page. It says, "Friends find the sweetest sense of happiness comes from simply being together." I will always cherish the day we spent together at the Renaissance Festival and I am thankful I have a book that captured all of our memories!