Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 310: Zoo Trip!

PALs Trip to the Zoo!
This morning we went on our PALs Trip to the Zoo. We got there really early, because the animals are the most active and entertaining in the morning. For some reason I remembered this song from Gymbo the Clown…"We're going to the zoo today- we're going to the zoo. We're gonna see the animals and what they like to do!" It's from some kid’s show that I watched back in the day and I sang it all day long. It was beautiful weather outside and we saw all sorts of wild animals. It seemed like most of the animals were putting on a show for us- I got so many good pictures of them posing! Honestly, I was more entertained by watching all of the cute little kids run around the zoo, than I was by watching the animals!  I can't wait to bring my own little munchkins on a family trip to the zoo one day! All of the PALs had so much fun together and the zoo really brought out the kid in all of us! Afterwards, we ate lunch at Lupe Tortilla. I completely bonded with Taylor Woods and Brelynn. They gave me plenty of good advice and made me laugh the entire time! Below is a picture of me and J-Thank. She is the only member in my PYPM group this year and I love her to pieces! There is also a picture of Taylor and Brelynn in the kid's tunnel together... they were crackin' me up.