Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 322: WHOOP!

Today was perfect! I woke up to an acceptance letter from Texas A&M University. It wasn't a surprise to me, considering I am automatically admitted to their university. However, on the way to school I was in tears (happy and humble ones, of course)! Don't ask me why, because I cannot explain why I cried. This year I have become a lot more emotional for some reason! The reality of going away to college in less than a year is so exciting; however time is passing way too quickly! So far I have been admitted to UT and A&M- that matches the Engle rivalry perfectly. I know my brother, Jason, is wound up! We are so much alike and I know he wants me to follow in his footsteps in College Station. I swear, the parents of almost every single family that I babysit attended A&M... so I have plenty of sweet Aggie alumni cheering me on. I don't know for sure if I will be a future Aggie, but I am so excited about my acceptance to Texas A&M and that kept me smiling all day long! Gig 'em! :)