Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 245: Free Compliment Day!

This morning Student Council was outside the school giving free compliments to people. I thought it was really unique and fun, so I took their picture with my iPhone. I love when I see people do nice things for other people at the high school. Most of the time everyone is exceptionally rude in the hallways and that is very discouraging. For example, earlier this week I was walking in main hall and a girl in front of me dropped a $20 bill. She didn't even notice she had dropped it! I quickly snatched it up and ran to catch her! I charged through so many people and when I finally caught her and handed her the bill, she glanced at me and softly said, "Oh thanks..." Quite frankly it made me very upset! I could have easily stuck that money in my pocket and she would have never known. She hardly reacted at all! One of my biggest pet peeves is when people are unappreciative. It wasn't like it was just a dollar... it was twenty dollars!!