Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 248: Unpredictable

Against my will I was forced to work at 9ers this morning and miss church. I wasn't too thrilled about it, so my day got off to a rocky start. However, Lauren came in town today- which was a very exciting surprise! They came to visit me at work and have lunch! Last night Lauren attempted to dye her hair medium brown and it turned out jet black. She used two kits and left the dye in too long. I can’t lie; I got a good laugh every time I looked at this emo child. Haha… I love you Lauren! Shannon went to Galveston for the day with one of her little friends. When I got off at 4, we all dressed up cute to go to dinner. However, we had to wait for Shannon to return home- so we ate a few appetizers, played wii bowling and danced around to Dynamite. The whole gang headed over to Town Center. We walked around, decided we weren't hungry anymore and drove to the Taco Bell drive thru for Shannon's dinner. Taylor came over after and we watched Letters To God with my Dad. I was expecting to cry, since I have been so emotional lately... but no tears for tonight! Today has just been weird, random and unpredictable.