Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 265: Spirit Night

Tonight I had lovely work and it was spirit night for WSE! It was like a combination of my student teaching work and my 9ers work! Spirit night is simply a way to get people to support their school by eating dinner at 9ers. I kept track of all of the WSE purchases and the school gets 15% back! So the night went very well and I saw a ton of familiar faces. However, I am beginning to get sick- so my nose running and my head constantly throbbing were the major obstacles that I had to overcome tonight! When I was at WSE teaching today, I saw a ton of these spirit night signs. It shocked me a little, because I wasn't aware 9ers had anything going on tonight! Anyways… when I got off at 10 PM, I still needed a picture for the day! I drove over to WSE and was snapping a few pictures of the signs, when I cop drove up to question me. I've never been questioned by a cop before and the day that I am... I have to explain my Project 365. That would happen to me. I told him how I take a picture everyday and he responded, "Oh, did you get my good side?" It was a very interesting encounter with a cop!