Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 247: Crazy Kids!

Today I worked at 9ers until 4pm and then babysat at 4:30pm! It was a very quick turnaround time, but so worth it! The kids and I had a blast tonight. We went to the mall and played in the Apple store and then I took them to 9ers for dinner. The only reason I took them there was because I get a decent discount, otherwise I wouldn't be there anymore than I have to be! The Alvarez kids & Shannon were acting completely crazy and had so much enthusiasm all night- I LOVED it! Taylor was working behind the counter and they kept shouting Corn on the Cobb! It was hilarious! We took some pictures, made funny videos at dinner, danced like clowns in the car, ate cookies at Toll House, found free balloons in the street, chased ducks around the park and made multiple music videos at their house! The kids attempted to teach me how to dougie and we jammed to Ke$ha all night long. We did a ton of random things and laughed the entire night... is it weird that I enjoy babysitting so much?