Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 253: HOT

Tonight was the first HOT Hangout- which stands for Hang Out Tonight. PALs organize these events and anyone from the school is welcome to attend. They are intended to promote good sportsmanship and clean fun! Tonight we went to dinner at Chic-fil-a and the Varsity Volleyball Game. Watching the game made me miss playing volleyball a lot, but I had fun making up goofy cheers! More importantly, in the beginning of the week I ordered a University of North Carolina tee and I got it in the mail today! Everyone always says they can't picture me going there next fall and I was convinced it was because I am never rockin' a UNC t-shirt! You gotta love that Carolina blue... it is one good looking color! After the HOT Hangout, I went to Sonic with Melinda, Carter and Cole. Cole moved here from Dallas just this past week, so it was a great opportunity for him to meet some new people!! Even though sitting in Sonic on a Friday night is very lame, we had a lot of fun sitting, talking and not ordering anything! :)
P.S. Melinda took these pictures, because I didn't feel like taking any pictures today. Go figure!