Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 261: House of Pies


At 9ers well sell desserts from the House of Pies and I've always wanted to go there! So tonight Taylor took me there to get some treats for my birthday! We split the Turtle Cheesecake and the Banana Cream Pie. They were incredibly delicious and despite the high calorie count that the waitress kindly informed us of... we really enjoyed them! After we finished at the House of Pies, we walked around the Galleria to kill some time before our movie started. We went to Edwards Cinema, which is a movie theatre downtown, to see Easy A. The movie had some really funny parts, but we concluded that overall it wasn't very good. They made Christians seem like judgmental freaks, which made really sad. And they made it seem like in high school you won't catch anyone's attention unless you're sleeping with someone. Anyways, it was not my favorite movie... but I still got quite a few good laughs! Taylor came over after the movie and we had pillow talk! Haha J I love that he is my best friend and we can talk about anything. I had such a great time with him tonight and we even snapped a picture together. I needed one to put in the frame that he got me for my birthday!
House of Pies = Successful!