Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 255: Mission

This morning I worked in Kindergarten and went to big church with Taylor. They talked about how one of the things we need in life is faith. I love it when the pastor's message feels like he is speaking directly at you! Patrick's sermon was absolutely perfect for my family right now!  Hebrews 11:1- Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. After church, my mom and I went on a mission for a homecoming dress. We didn't find the perfect one, but we had a lot of fun together! My mom is my best friend and she always tells me her honest opinion. I know she will be there for me for the rest of my life... I just love that little lady! :) We raced out of the mall for my next babysitting job at 4 PM. Mission: Babysit 10 kids (all under the age of 8) under one roof by yourself for 2.5 hours. In hindsight, it wasn't too bad and it made me feel like super babysitter of the universe! :)