Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 249: College Calling...

This is my UCLA keychain that I got during Spring Break. Every time I glance down at it, it always seems to make me smile! No matter what kind of day I am having, I can always count on this keychain to cheer me up. Today was Labor Day- which means a three day weekend! The weather was rainy and yucky, but I enjoyed being a bum for the majority of the day! I talked to my Dad for over an hour about colleges (hints the picture of my UCLA keychain)! I've always said that I would meet my future husband in college one day. So when people ask me what school I want to go to- that is a major decision making factor for me. We talked all about UCLA, UNC, A&M, TCU, UT and the stereotypes associated with each one. My Dad kept on saying, “Well... which college is your husband calling from?" :) The college decision making process is time consuming and can be frustrating at times, but everyone is trying to find that perfect school that will set them on the path for the rest of their lives! I still have no idea which college is calling me...