Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 272: Black Out!


Today was Black Out Day! Typically this day is on the Friday of Spirit Week and everyone comes to school with their mums. However, since we got a new principal this year... it was today! It didn't really bother me, so of course I went all out with my foo foo black skirt and black attire! Everywhere I looked there was black and if someone didn't wear black- they were a total outcast! Black Out Day is by far the easiest dress up day to participate in and I was very impressed with the school spirit today! During lunch, my friends and I headed outside to take pictures. I am really glad we did, because...
(A) We got to take a bunch of cute pictures with good lighting!
(B) The weather is awesome this week!
(C) We needed some pictures NOT taken inside the classroom/school 
(D) We have the potential to be in the yearbook in our black out attire!
(E) All of the above!