Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 246: Halloween?

For some reason Katy Lowery has already got everyone pumped up about Halloween! So today after school I went Halloween costume shopping with a bunch of my friends. I love the fact that Halloween is practically two months away and homecoming is less than 4 weeks away, yet we all go shopping for costumes not dresses! This is Ariel with a President Obama mask on! :) We didn't get to take any pictures in the dressing room area, so this was the winning shot for the day. Apparently Halloween is the one holiday that you can dress however you'd like... and all of the costumes definitely reflected that statement! I had a blast trying on all sorts of costumes- from a flight attendant to a giant penguin!! :) I rushed from Halloween Express to work at 9ners! Even though I was bummed I had to work on a Friday night, it wasn't too bad! I saw 4 students from the class that I student teach and 3 kids from Shannon's 5th grade class. 9ners was poppin' with Walker Station kiddos! One of the Dad's I was talking to thought I was from Pennsylvania- because of my unique voice. That was very odd! Anyways, after work I headed over to Katy's house to hang out! Hooray for Fridays! :)