Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 256: Hold Us Together

Tonight was the first FCA of the year and it was a very successful night of dodgeball! These high school boys (and girls) go CRAZY for dodgeball! There is something so intriguing about pegging your friend with a ball… Haha! I brought peanut butter cookies for the meeting, but some stupid kids stole them before it started. That was very frustrating, but other than that... tonight went great! I saw SO many familiar faces and met SO many new people! I know this year is going to be completely different from last year and totally amazing. I have such a positive attitude looking towards FCA's future and I can't wait to see what this year has in store. I hope people continue to come on Monday nights and bring their friends! God has his hand over FCA this year and love will definitely hold us together! They sang that song at church yesterday and it came on the radio tonight… too perfect! :)