Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 258: Azuma

Tonight Savannah had a birthday dinner at Azuma. It is a brand new sushi restaurant right next to Whole Foods and it is completely delicious! I personally love sushi though! Savannah and I have the same birthday (September 16th- which is tomorrow) and back in the day we had many joint birthday parties together! I had so much fun celebrating her birthday tonight with all these beautiful ladies! Between the sweet toasts from the Myklebust parents to the endless jokes with Kaitlyn Brooks and Kaitlyn McQuillan... it was a great night! I am so thankful I was able to be apart of this event and I can't believe I am less than an hour away from being 18 years old!
Today, Jason sent me a funfetti cake in the mail! It was very messed up when it arrived, but I appreciated the thought so much!! And my sweet Aunt Diane sent me a card in the mail for my birthday. It's the little things that make me so happy! I love you CB & Auntie Di... THANK YOU! :)