Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 275 & 276: Homecoming 2010

This weekend was Homecoming 2010! It was by far the most memorable and fun homecoming of my high school years. Everyone got ready for the dance and met at Savannah's house at 6 PM- for pictures and dinner! We took a ton of pictures, but the one of KK & I is my favorite. She is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. She's my best friend. It's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life! Mrs. Furrh cooked dinner for all of us and it was amazing! We hung out at Savannah's house for a while and I went on a walk with Brittany and then with Ariel. The weather outside was fantastic and it felt good to have a change of scenery! The dance's theme was Magic and the decorations were so cute this year! I got down on the dance floor with everyone and we had SO much fun! At one point, KK was dancing solo and I hit her butt and yelled, "Get it!!" We looked up and Ms. Holloway (one of our APs) was standing next to us and said... "That is totally inappropriate!" I mean, really... KK & I were inappropriate? Did she check out the rest of the dance floor? My favorite dance of the night was two stepping with Brittany to Rain is a Good Thing! I love country western dancing! After the dance, I drove my little car pool to Logan's house. I hung out there for a while and then I went to KK's house to spend the night with a bunch of the PALs. We woke up to a yummy breakfast and had morning pillow talk- since we were all too tired last night! Overall.... my senior homecoming was amazing!!!