Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 289: DINOSAUR

Let me start by saying that I have the best family and the best best friends in the world. All day my family was getting excited about Halloween- they set up outdoor decorations, made boo bites and pumpkin pie, and carved pumpkins! Tonight the Halloween buzz continued! Once I got off of work, KK and Taylor came over to party with the fam! We decided to make a music video to KE$HA's hit song DINOSAUR.
D-I-N-O-S-A, you are a dinosaur
D-I-N-O-S-A, you are a dinosaur
An O-L-D man, you're just an old man
Hitting on me, what? You need a CAT scan
It is all about an old man hitting on some young girls at a bar... and it is very catchy! We grabbed the costume boxes and found so many random things! These were our final outfit choices and it was show time! Anam came just in time to be in the video, but a little too late to be in the pictures! :( We got my Dad to dress up as a dinosaur- he is such a trooper. I don't think any other dad would have... 1. Been willing to participate and 2. Been able to pull off this costume! I love him so much! Our video is priceless. Once I published it to Facebook, I sat there and thought... "This video is a little strange, but people would expect this from our family. I can't even imagine seeing someone else post a video like this... in ridiculous costumes- with their mom, dad, siblings and best friends all dancing around crazy in their living room." My family is seriously the best! The whole night was A TON of fun and we got so many great laughs. Taylor & Dad were such good sports throughout the whole thing and I am so glad they were our DINOSAURS for the evening!