Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 304: "Trick or Treaaat"

Happy Halloween!
This morning Taylor and I worked at 9ers. I brought Mario & Luigi hats, firefighter hats, a pirate hat, a princess crown and kitty cat ears for all of the workers to wear. We had a ton of fun in Halloween spirit and all of the Mexican cooks/bus boys were hilarious. Taylor & I ate Subway for lunch on the patio outside of 9ers and then I went on a rollerblade ride with my mom and sister! Tonight I dressed up as Pocahontas, my Dad was a hippie, and Shannon and my Mom were 80's girls. My Dad was definitely the coolest hippie around town- he cracks me up. My Dad & Mom took Shannon and some of her friends trick or treating in the back of his truck. There was a giant peanut M&M, Oscar the Grouch, a Bumble Bee and a few more. Oh how I miss the good ol' trick or treating days. Pocahontas passed out candy at the Engle household tonight. I loved opening the door to the precious little kids in costumes screaming, "Trick or treeaaat!" They made me smile!! I love kids, I love costumes, and I love candy.... so it's safe to say that I LOVE Halloween!
Add caption