Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 297: Bargain Shoppers!

 I spent this afternoon shopping with my mom! There are a few significant things that mothers and daughters usually shop for together-the homecoming dress, prom dress, wedding dress... and today we added the outfits for my senior pictures to the list. In a few weeks, Maggie will take my senior pictures and I am excited! On our shopping trip, we went to Ross, Marshalls and Forever 21- because we are bargain shoppers. If it's a good deal and it's really cute- we will usually find it. We are and always have been shopping buddies! Most days I dislike the things that my mom picks out for me, but lately she's been impressing me! She is getting more and more stylish by the day! I had so much fun shopping with her and I can't tell you how much I enjoy days like today.  When we got home, we had a fashion show of everything we bought (like always)!  And then I completed my Calculus project over related rates. We had to write two original word problems, show our work and create a theme. So here is my Halloween Calculus project- with an exceptionally freaky clown in the bottom left-hand corner.