Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 300: Rockin'


Today is Day 300!
That means only 65 days to go.
Only sixty five blog posts left? Holy cow.
On Day 300, I went about my normal schedule and then babysat the Singleton kiddos. I've missed them so much and every time I see their sweet faces it always puts me in a great mood. We made several videos on my iPhone and watched them at least a thousand times. It was priceless listening to them giggle hysterically as they watched themselves on film! Ellie started to call me 'Miss Kaitlyn' like the others... she is quite the little talker! These sweet blonde babies are growing up way too fast! :( This picture is from bath time and we played hair salon. As Caroline would say, "This is Ellie's rockin' look!"
Here's to rockin' out the last sixty-five days of my Project 365.