Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 282: KK's 18!


Today was my best friend, Katy Lowery's, 18th birthday! I made her a giant ‘18’ sign-covered with pictures of the two of us since middle school, plenty of inside jokes and a few encouraging quotes. I don't know where I'd be without this girl. She can always make me smile! I also gave her a frame with a picture from homecoming and it had a quote on the bottom. The quote says... "You are one of the best things that's ever happened to me. You're my best friend. And every day that goes by, it seems like I discover something new about you to love. It's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life. You touch my heart in a way I never knew before. It's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life." J We went to the football game tonight against Travis- and the bulldogs got killed (again)! Afterwards, we went to KK's house and celebrated her 18th birthday! Quite a few people showed up and we just hung out and ate yummy food. Happy 18th Birthday Best Friend- I love you more than anything!!