Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 290: Little miss

 Today was a whole lotta work for me! I worked at 9ers from 10am-4pm and went straight to babysit from 4:20-7pm! At 9ers, I thought we needed some halloween decorations... so I made this sign! I only had a black sharpie, an orange pen and a few sheets of notebook paper- so this is what we got! It has every cashier's name on it and the decor hangs just below the huge menu! 9ers needed something to spice it up a bit! When I got to the babysitting job, there were nine kids between the ages of 1 and 8 years old. Somehow between keeping them happy and preventing anyone from getting hurt- I colored the sign below. It says, "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." That is one of my favorite quotes for athletes and I guess for anyone! I had to color with crayons... ew. I strongly dislike crayons- they are SO messy! That was all they had, so I gotta work with whatever I got! The duo Sugarland recently came out with a new song called Little miss. I bought it once I got home and it is a breath of fresh air! It's really encouraging! Here is a little part from it.... now go listen to it!

Little miss down on love
Little miss I give up
Little miss I'll get tough, don't you worry 'bout me anymore

Little miss do your best
Little miss never rest
Little miss be my guest, I'll make more anytime that it runs out

Little miss you'll go far
Little miss hide your scars
Little miss who you are is so much more than you like to talk about

It's alright, it's alright, it's alright
Yeah, sometimes you gotta lose 'til you win
It's alright, it's alright, it's alright
And it'll be alright again
It'll be alright again, I'm okay.