Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 284: I Wish I Could...


I wish I could write about every thought that goes through my mind each day. I have so many entertaining stories and side notes to my life that are just not blog material. It's not that they are inappropriate; they are just not for the whole wide world to read. It's like this blog is a filter to my life. Everything you read is not necessarily everything that is going on in my life. I am not perfect, nor will I ever be. There are positives and negatives throughout my days, just like everyone else. This blog is not meant to exploit other people, organizations, teachers, or the current high school drama. It is meant to give people hope and a reason to smile every day. For those of you that read my Project 365, I wish I could say how easy it is to capture a creative picture everyday- but it's not. I wish I could tell you all of the little things that make me so mad- but I can't. I wish I explain to you the life of a daily blogger- but it's too complicated. I wish I could tell you that I get excited about blogging every night- but it's bittersweet. I wish I could describe the feeling that I get when people tell me that I have impacted their life in some way- but it's indescribable. Today SO many things have annoyed me and I can't blog about them... but I wish I could.