Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 293: Baby Carrots


It is totally lame to post a picture of baby carrots... I am very much aware! But this is what you get when you leave for school at 6:20 am, go student teach afterwards and then work a six hour shift at 9ers! This week my mom and I started the Scarsdale diet. The only thing that you are allowed to eat (other than the three basic meals) are baby carrots. These are pretty much like a dessert to us... which is pathetic! Since I wasn't home for 30 consecutive minutes today, my mom delivered my healthy dinner to 9ers. She is seriously the best! When she got there, I took a break and enjoyed my dinner with her. We sat outside together and talked about our day. Even though the diet meal plan is bland and boring, we are each other’s cheerleader! We don't cheat and we definitely feel one another's pain. We're in this together and so far, so good!