Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 291: Complete

Today was a super productive day! I worked ALL afternoon on college applications. I can finally say that I have successfully submitted my applications to Texas A&M University, the University of Texas and Texas Christian University! This has been quite the procrastination process, but all of my Apply Texas applications are COMPLETE! It feels SO good! Tonight, I was rushing to my FCA leadership meeting and while I was waiting to cross HWY 90, I snapped this picture! I only had time to take one picture and I thought it was pretty neat how the sun rays were shining through! Tonight at FCA we played dodgeball. Those are my all time favorite weeks because...
1. They are Outreach weeks, where EVERYONE feels welcome and comfortable
2. We get to play dodgeball… duh!!
Harold Kalibala, one of my best friends from PALs last year, came to FCA tonight! He plays college football in Ohio and I've missed him more than you can imagine. I pretty much tackled him when I saw his face come through the door! He is such a sweetheart and I am so thankful he came tonight! Thank God for submitting college applications, playing dodgeball and seeing old friends! :)